Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Rockchicks Love Brian...

I figured I would post this pic now. I've had it for a while, but the ultrasound pic was so cool, I didn't want to steal Elaine's thunder. I figured she wouldn't mind a couple claps being given to Brian. I mean...it's Brian. Besides, he can keep the baby company on the site. :-)

You can't see it, but Jason is over to the right cutting his hair using the side mirrors of the tour bus. :-) The guys were SOOOOO awesome to us. Jason seems to have relaxed back to his old self, which is great. Also, "Hot Bass Player's" real name...Jimmy. Isn't that ironic? As far as I'm concerned, our name for him is his only name. PLUS...the guys shop at Target. We first saw them returning on foot from a large shopping expedition at the Target across the street from the venue. Apparently, Elaine and I are not the only ones who love that place. What shocks me is that I STILL shop there even though it's not a nice place to work. go figure. anyway, the show was phenomenal, of course. They really rocked out and it was supremely cool to look around and see people singing along. very cool.

1 comment:

Amy said...

DUDE! I totally wanted to put up my Louis pics, too, but after the hurricane and everything, I felt like we needed some time. ROCK ON BRIAN! Besides, there are more sonogram pictures where that came from...

--E