Monday, September 19, 2005

Now, Watch This

Ok, for TWO YEARS I've been talking about Arrested Development. TWO YEARS PEOPLE! And does anyone listen to me? Noooooo. Of course you'd rather watch freakin' Extreme Make-Over Home Edition. I know Ty Pennington is hot, but until the guy rebuilds homes in Waveland that the insurance companies won't cover because the house was "flooded" rather than "got flooded because the hurricane ripped the roof off" I don't wanna hear it!

Thankfully, Fox agrees with me and they moved my precious (yes, I am almost Golum-esque in my devotion) Arrested Development from Sundays at 8:30 to Mondays at 8. THAT'S TONIGHT PEOPLE! TUNE IN!

Seriously, this is a very smart, funny show. Its been getting a bum rap for years now, I'm guessing in part because of the time slot. There is NOTHING on Monday nights. NOTHING. So you must watch.

I know this is starting to border on begging, but this is the first edgy comedy to hit regular TV in a long time. I can't afford cable, so would you please freakin' give this show a try so that I have something *good* to watch every once in a while? I don't ask for much.

As I bribe, I offer this. Ms. Hottie Hot Charlize Theron is going to be in a bunch of episodes. If you don't believe me that the show is smart and funny, then at least watch for her lovely hotness.

I'm done with the begging. For now.

--E

P.S. If you watch, I'll post more Louis XIV photos... you know you want to see 'em.

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. M-W said...

I love Arrested Development. Jason Bateman is awesome! All the movies he has been in receietly are great (well at least his parts - Dodgeball & Sweetest Thing)