Saturday, October 11, 2008

A few random thoughts.

Hello world! It's been SOOOO long since I posted anything (this is Amy) that I thought I would throw my two cents in on a few things. So, here they are.

  1. Elaine sent me underwear with Obama's picture on the butt. They are the single coolest item of clothing I own. I just wish I could show people without getting arrested.
  2. We have a FAN. A FAN! HI ALEX FROM GERMANY! I seriously thought that we put this stuff out here for our own gratification and that no one ever reads it. But at least one person does. Yay Alex. Yay Germany. Whooooooo hooooooo!!!
  3. I miss live music desperately. I haven't been to a show since....Radiohead? I think?
  4. I love my new job. I finally FINALLY found a place I don't dread going to everyday.
  5. I am still on a mission to find and marry Trent Reznor. It doesn't matter that I'm already married. We'll move to Utah or something.
  6. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN BOUGHT A HOUSE LESS THAN 3 MILES FROM MY HOUSE! I want to try to use my position as equestrian journalist to get an interview with him, since he did move here so his daughter could ride during the winter circuit. I am DETERMINED.
  7. On that note, I watched Springsteen's rally for Obama the other night and when he did an acoustic version of "The Rising," I burst into tears. I love that song, I've always loved that song, but now it's tied to this beautiful Obama thing that has inspired me so much.
that's about it. I am in the process of writing a NEW fantasy interview, since it's been so long since we've had one up. All I need is to pick a person, which I haven't done yet.

Stay tuned.

No comments: