Saturday, May 06, 2006

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I finally graduated!!! This semester has been hell on earth, but now it's over and I can coast for a little while! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Only, one of my professors just emailed me and asked me if I had plans for Grad school. Ugh. I would like to go, but it's REALLY expensive and for cryin' out loud, I need a break! The baby and I are pooped! ;-)

What do you guys think? Should I tackle grad school? Is it really worth the title or is writing experience really more important in the journalism world?

-A

1 comment:

Amy said...

I say any opportunity to hone your writing skills, that does not involve the pressure of keeping or landing a job is worth it. Go. Take a year or two off, but definitely go. I plan to go when the boy is a little older. In fact, I've been trying to get my butt in grad school for a while now, just trying to get my hands on the dinero...

--E