Wednesday, January 19, 2005

a note from the newlywed...

I won't be pontificating and stressing about the release date of With Teeth, because my ten years plus of devoted fanhood of Mr. Trent Reznor have led me to develop a state of zen regarding El Rezzo's habit of dicking around in the studio for years and years and picking at an album until it has finally FINALLY satisfied his OCD. I have learned over the years to take Mr. Reznor with a grain of salt and to concentrate on other great music that's out there (the Killers, Keane, LOUIS XIV!, (Elaine is gonna be mad at me for putting them third...), etc.)until the Dark Prince bestows another masterpiece on my ears.

Oh yeah...Louis XIV news...their CD has popped up in my database! Which means...I can sell their CD! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JANUARY 25TH!! ILLEGAL TENDER! GO BUY IT!!!

About the SUV thing....I have also noticed the trend. I have also noticed a distinct correlation between the appearance of a rebel flag/Nascar logo/giant number 3/Calvin pissing on something/jesus fish, etc. coinciding with the appearance of a Bush sticker. I'm not saying there is any relation, that's just what I've seen.

That is all from the freshly married rockchick.
I still have cruise ship vertigo. It's like being drunk, but not as fun. You get all the dizziness and disorientation but none of the mindless stupidity.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Amy. I am deeply disturbed that you listed Louis XIV third. Um, hello, where are your priorities? Don't try to blame it on cruise vertigo!

Anyway... speaking of cruise vertigo, last time I went on one it was days before the feeling went away. In fact, I remember driving one day and as I was turning the car, my middle ear thought the boat was rocking... creepy. Thankfully, my brain kept everything else in check and accidents were avoided.

LOUIS XIV ROCKS THE CASBAH!